I have a colleague who is interested in the very early influences of environment on children, specifically music and whether children recognised music from when they were in the womb, or any experiences of babies moving to music whilst in the womb. If you could share your knowledge on this with her via me I would be most grateful. Eryl
Hello, I was having a discussion with two yoga teacher friends, all 3 of us have had babies in the last 15 months, all 3 of us are still breastfeeding and all of us have abdominal splits. When we compared notes, we've all been suffering with low back and hip pain, which has become more of an issue as we resume our personal yoga practice and teaching.
Dear Birthlight Family ,
Would appreciate your guidance for helping women with varicose veins.
One of my ladies has been told that her baby is at breech. She is only 34 weeks, so there is still time for baby to turn naturally, but she is still very worried. She doesn't yet know whether the baby is back to back or to the front, so I have given her both posutres (hips above chest and legs up the wall with cushion under the hips). She will use the most appropriate after the scan. However I would like to reach deep into community if there is anything else that I can suggest.
Thank you as always.
Why can't I insert an image into my forum post?
To insert an image into your forum post you must use the image field instead of the editor's image button (unless you know the web address of the image you want to insert!! - who knows that ????!!). Here's how to insert an image you have on your computer:
1. Login to the forums
2. Go to the forum you wish to post to (e.g. Baby Yoga, Baby Swimming, Perinatal Yoga, etc)
3. Click "New Topic"
Steps to add a photo to your forum post:
- Click on "Forum" button
- Click on the area of the forum where you want to make the post (e.g. Baby Yoga, Baby Swimming, Perinatal Yoga, etc)
- Click the "New Topic" button to write your post
- Write your post and when you are read to insert your photo then click on the "Image" button below the editor
- browse to the photo on your computer and select it
Steps to how to post a message on this Discussion Forum:
1. Login (use Facebook Connect button or enter your username/pw on the homepage)
2. Click the "Forum" button
3. Click on the most appropriate forum for your message (e.g. Baby Swimming, Perinatal Yoga, Baby Yoga, etc.)
4. Click on "New Topic"
5. Use the editor to type your message
6. Scroll to the bottom and click "Save"